Our client is seeking a dynamic and engaging educator to join this Independent co-educational Islamic school where opportunities for learning are equally valued for boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 12. With a great sense of community, candidates will enjoy a supportive school environment and be respectful of its ethos and values.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Role commencing Term 1 2021
• Accepting applications from any specialism within TAS
• Experience teaching TAS is essential
• Leadership experience desirable
• Hold a teaching qualification
• Possess 3 current professional references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.