negotiable / month
MICROMINE develops technology accelerating the world’s transition to next generation mining. Established in 1986 and headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, they operate in 10 countries believing the key pillars to success are Team, Clients, Outcomes and Growth.
Known to be an industry leader in intuitive mining software, have created a new role, Head of Technical Support to ensure that our customer satisfaction and product support are at the forefront of our business.
The Head of Technical Support will be responsible for designing and implementing a world class technical support program including the use of emerging technologies, chat bots, AI etc to create a user-friendly streamlined product support package to accompany our industry leading mining software.
This role will report directly into the Chief Operations Officer and will sit across the MICROMINE suite of products that are utilised across the globe.
- Designing and implementing a world class customer support strategy, including systems, processes and strategy
- Global implementation of new technologies to complement support strategy
- Provide clear guidelines as to what is covered as part of the support contracts
- Responsible for coordinating all product technical support
- Manage and curate user forum content, analysis and outcomes.
- Continuously improve MICROMINE’s support offering including additional avenues of service
- Leading a team of L1/ L2 technical support specialists ensuring response times and case quality are observed.
- Implementing a data capture process to analyse customer satisfaction.
- Oversee global system health checks and identify process improvements
- Travel where necessary to domestic and international client sites
Key requirements & Experience:
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of a product technical support systems
- Relevant IT related tertiary education
- 10 years’ experience providing technical support
- 5 years’ experience managing a technical support team
- Exposure to Jira suite of products
- Strong understand of technical product support in a SaaS environment
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management abilities
- An understanding of mining processes (desirable)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continual growth and training opportunities
- Flexible working environment including Work from Home Wednesdays
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.
www.robertwalters.com.au | FIND YOUR PLACE WITH US
Report this job advert
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
Learn how to protect yourself here .
Classification Information & Communication Technology Help Desk & IT Support