Regal Care Pty Ltd
negotiable / month
Home Support Worker (Commence in October).
Regal Care Pty Ltd provides person oriented NDIS and Home Care packages across all areas of Melbourne, Victoria. We offer compassionate and respectful support to the aging population and people with disabilities to empower them to maintain their independence and lead their best lives.
We are currently offering on-going shifts with regular hours between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm during week-days with occasional weekend hours if required. Current staff value Regal Care as a R
enuine and A
We welcome all and pride ourselves in being an inclusive place of employment.
Join our supportive, friendly team that provides learning and growth opportunities within school-friendly hours.
As a Home Support Worker, you will be supporting individuals within their respective households to maintain their activities of daily living, access the community, attend and manage their appointments and aid in their development of new skills or achievement of any goals.
Support work is a rewarding job where you’re able to develop meaningful relationships with those that you support where no engagement is the same. Every individual is unique and encompasses different needs where the right candidate will be aligned appropriately with regard to their skillset.
Position overview involves:
- Personal care assistance: Showering, grooming, dressing, feeding, bladder/bowel management, aids and devices.
- Community Access: Transportation to appointments and assistance with accessing the community in a social capacity.
- Individual support: Aiding in developing, progressing to and achieving goals as well as the attainment of new skills.
- Domestic assistance: Meal preparation, grocery shopping, laundry assistance and bedding maintenance.
- Provision of ongoing, consistent and comprehensive support with a person-oriented approach in mind.
- Submissions of progress notes and implementation of care/support plans.
- Certificate IV in Disability or a related discipline.
- 3 years of qualified and paid experience.
- Victorian driver’s licence and road-worthy vehicle.
- Valid HTLAID003 First aid and CPR.
- National police check.
- Working with Children Check (Preferred).
- Own smartphone device with a stable internet connection.
- Minimum 3 days of availability between (9:00am – 3:00pm).
- $32 an hour plus super.
- Afternoon, weekend and public holiday rates.
- Paid induction.
- Vehicle allowance for travel between shifts.
- Generous bonuses pro rata for attended shifts.
Expected Start Date: 05/10/2020.