AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter at https://twitter.com/abbvie , Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbVieGlobal , Instagram , YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/AbbVie and LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbvie .
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott. The company’s mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world’s most complex and serious diseases. AbbVie employs approximately 25,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries.
For more information, please visit www.abbvie.com .
Summary of Job Description:
The role is responsible for supporting all aspects of people systems, analytics and reporting based on employee lifecycle processes. The role ensures accurate and consistent reporting of key HR and people metrics, as well as supporting the administration of key HR systems such as HR Sharepoint.
The role also supports the day to day administration and support to users in embedding and optimising key HR systems, along with supporting HR systems projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
The role provides general HR and administrative support to BHR and Development. It supports the team to provide best practice initiatives to Abbvie ANZ. The role works with the BHR team by supporting activities that strengthen the effectiveness of the HR function.
1. Manage the HRIS and other key HR systems data, ensuring all data is up-to-date. Develop and generate monthly, quarterly and yearly people reports as requested by the business and HR department, provide statistical data as needed, including headcount, turn over reports, HR Dashboard and analysis of surveys.
2. Production of HR analytics that support external initiatives including but not limited to;
3. Great Place to Work
4. WGEA accreditation
5. Create, manage and update the HR SharePoint/Team site to ensure that people and company information is accessible and accurate.site
6. Support the HR team with annual and ad hoc HR processes e.g. performance and merit review, including maintaining annual timelines, ad hoc reports and requests from regional and global colleagues.
7. Generate employee letters in consultation with HR Business Partner and manage the return receipt of letters.
8. Perform administration duties for effective operation of the HR team, including but not limited to:
+ Administration and maintenance of employee records
+ Administrative support to the HR team, including management and overview of individual agendas, expenses, purchase orders, contact with vendors, invoice management, etc.
+ Administrative / logistic support for HR meetings and events
+ Follow up and management of day to day payroll administration
+ Follow up and management of activities related to new employee onboarding and orientation
+ Day to day general HR service delivery transactions
+ Support for annual HR calendar
+ Update and maintain Policies/Procedures Guide
+ Other ad hoc administrative / support tasks
1. Contribute to the development and implementation of HR and business improvement projects.
2. Involvement in and contribute to HR, development and remuneration & benefits projects.
3. Driving continuous improvement of HR practices and procedures
+ Degree in Human Resources or Business Studies
+ Experience in a similar HRIS / Administrator role
+ Experience in using HRIS Workday
+ Experience in the production of HR analytics and reports
+ Experience working with external providers e.g. Great Place to Work and Workplace Gender Equity Agency
+ Previous experience working in a global matrix environment
Essential Skills & Abilities:
+ High level analytical skills
+ Advanced level of computer proficiency in MS Office suite
+ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing capability
+ Attention to detail
+ Ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with people at all levels
+ An enthusiastic and approachable personality
+ Ability to work independently and as part of a dynamic team
+ Excellent time management skills with proven ability to prioritise, multi task, meet multiple deadlines and escalate matters as appropriate, while maintaining personal effectiveness
+ Innovative – ability to put forward ideas and process improvements
+ Ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing work environment
All for One AbbVie
Clear and Courageous
Decide Smart and Sure
Agile and Accountable
Make Possibilities Real
**Job Level Code**
**Equal Employment Opportunity**
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.