negotiable / month
We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Provide support to all Managers with their teams to ensure a strong process is followed with HR matters
- Review business policies to ensure they remain in line with current legislation
- Assist with any recruitment needs for the business. Ensure contracts and on-boarding are delivered to new starters.
- Assist Managers with on-going team performance reviews ensuring teams are meeting key milestones and also identify any training needs or further actions with performance.
- Provide Managers with advice on award interpretation, assist with remuneration reviews.
- Create employee engagement opportunities including well-being initiatives and encourage participation by all staff.
- Ensure there is relevant and current information on workplace safety on display and all staff have an understanding of their responsibilities.
- Assist with some operations and project activities to assist the CEO as required.
- Provide data/metrics for management meetings as required.
To be considered successful for this role you will have gained formal HR qualifications and can talk through demonstrated experience in a HR role within professional services in Melbourne. You will present as confident and an excellent communicator who is agile, resilient and solutions focused. You are a people person with influence and an approachable style that enables you to build credible relationships at all levels.