In 2017 Schneider Electric was ranked in the Top 10 places to work in Australia and top 25 globally! We offer a flexible work environment enabling you to take control of how you get your work done. We are global specialists in energy management and automation and our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
We are excited to offer a technically savvy and customer focused **HVAC Product Applications Engineer** the opportunity to join us as part of our new Digital Buildings business in **Macquarie Park, NSW.**
As part of a national group reporting to the National Technical Service Manager – Digital Buildings, you will provide expert technical pre-sales support to our EcoXpert Business Development and Key Account Managers, end users and partners on our Building & Partner solutions portfolio including related architectures and applications.
You will deliver presentations to educate our customers and end users and attend roadshows to promote our product offerings.
Your ability to interpret customer requirements to develop value added solution designs is key in this role.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Experience in a similar role in commercial buildings environments
* Highly developed communication skills with the confidence to deal with diverse stakeholders in a large and complex environment
* Experience in the design and configuration of HVAC systems and BMS (ideally Schneider Electric systems)
* The ability to communicate HVAC knowledge easily and succinctly
* The confidence and proven ability to deliver presentations to a range of stakeholders
* The ability to create engineering drawings using AutoCAD or similar
* A tertiary qualification in mechanical engineering
* The flexibility to travel nationally as required
* A valid Australian driver’s license
Whilst not essential, experience with security, lighting control, energy monitoring systems and relevant protocols will be highly regarded.
You have excellent communication skills and a strong team focus; you thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment and enjoy working on multiple projects with diverse stakeholders to achieve outstanding results.
**You are an innovative thinker who looks for new and improved ways to deliver exceptional solutions to your customers.**
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration. We’re a great place to work and are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
**All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.**
**Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.**
*Primary Location:* AU-New South Wales-Sydney – Macquarie Park
*Unposting Date:* Jun 21, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
*Req ID:* 005CHI