negotiable / month
- 6-Month Fixed Term Contract (Possible Extension)
- Assist a National Organisation on their DevOps Journey
Our client is a national organisation that provides important services to Australia’s welfare and advancement.
The Incident & Release Manager will be responsible for improving the speed and reliability of the organisations digital service delivery whilst proactively delivering broader initiatives.
This role is a combination of an Incident/Release process manager with experience in delivery of digital services (CI/CD) and an IT operations manager with experience in implementing both technology capabilities and process/organisational improvements.
*Australian Citizenship is a mandatory requirement for this role*
Your duties will surround:
- Coordinate the major incident response lifecycle, this includes assisting with execution of the agreed practices and processes
- Analyse, plan, gain agreement and manage execution of service improvement activities relating to ITSM and DevOps.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels to conduct of investigations for solution proposals, feasibility studies and obtain buy in on improvements, ensuring changes are made successfully and are embedded into daily practice.
- Liaise with other areas of the division to assist with rollout of broader improvement initiatives – such as new application monitoring (Dynatrace) and new service desk rollout (ServiceNow).
To succeed you will possess the following:
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including how to identify complex problems and handle abstractions
- Strong background in ITSM practices
- ITIL knowledge/experience or similar
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices and Continuous Delivery technologies (Git, Jenkins, Octopus, Karate/Selenium, JIRA)
- Technical background is desirable (DevOps/Software Engineer)
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Victor Burt through email on [email protected], quoting Ref No: 194368.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.