Be the change. Join our team.
At Mercedes-Benz we like to do things differently. We’re a balance of passion, professionalism and approachability. Our Head Office, based in Mulgrave, supporting a dynamic network across Australia and New Zealand has an established culture of support and collaboration, ensuring our service is exceptional and our customers’ expectations are exceeded.
We believe our people make the difference. We proudly offer generous employee benefits, such as discounted car leasing purchase options, volunteer leave and much more! Our passion for our people also extends to Employee Recognition and Reward programs, as well as, on-going investment and support in learning and development opportunities.
We’re proud to be recognised as a Workplace Gender Equality Employer of Choice and support a flexible and modern work culture. We empower, trust and respect our employees and support a diverse workplace with equal opportunities.
Our 2021 IBL Program:
– Full-time, 12 month paid role to kick-start your career with a prestigious global brand
– Commencing mid-January 2021, with potential opportunities to stay on with the company following the conclusion of the program
– Flexible working hours available to accommodate study commitments
– Enrichening professional work experience in a large corporate business Head Office, combined with development and training opportunities
– Real work experience that will give you a competitive advantage
– Work in a collaborative, supportive and agile work culture
– Join a tight knit community of other IBLs and form lasting relationships
– Opportunities to grow your network, be involved in exciting cross departmental meetings and projects and become part of a close-knit team
The National Parts Logistics placement at a glance:
An exciting opportunity is available for a motivated and enthusiastic student to join our National Parts Logistics & Operations team. In this dynamic role, your key responsibilities will include:
– Supporting the analysis and planning of inventory and logistics
– Effective and proactive vendor order management
– Special customer order processing and global exposure through collaboration with our regional hub in Malaysia
What we are looking for:
Self-motivated and pro-active students who are passionate about gaining work experience. Effective communicators who can build rapport, enjoy collaborating with others and have the confidence to step up and drive change and ideas.
To be considered, students must be an undergraduate in their second year or have at least 1 year left of studies as of January 2021, in a Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business degree. Strong analytics skills, as well as, experience with excel will be highly regarded for this role.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you to kick start your career at Mercedes-Benz Australia’s Head Office, please apply by Sunday 13th September 2020. Please ensure your application includes your resume, cover letter and recent academic transcript (this can be unofficial)