*** This vacancy is open to existing Queensland state government employees only. ***
Contribute to the Labour Hire Licensing Compliance Unit operations by providing information to a broad range of clients on the labour hire licensing scheme and recording and registering intelligence relevant to labour hire compliance functions.
The position also assists Principal Inspectors and the Lead Inspector on investigations, audits and labour hire licensing compliance community education activities
* This vacancy is open to existing Queensland state government employees only.*
1. Provide accurate and relevant information to clients to advise them about the labour hire licensing scheme and related information, including interpretation of the Labour Hire Licensing Act 2017 and relevant legislation.
2. Conduct research and analysis about complex matters and prepare responses, information papers and correspondence to clients.
3. Assist on case investigations, audits and education activities.
4. Record and register labour hire licensing client information in a case management system, interrogate licensing data and produce statistical reports on compliance issues.
5. Deliver a timely and high quality service ensuring adherence to relevant policies and procedures and continually seeking business process improvement.
6. Actively participate to a positive workplace culture that values equity and diversity
Applications to remain current for twelve months