Avanade is growing, and we seek passionate and driven technology professionals to join our team designing and delivering exciting solutions to transform our client’s businesses.
As an Azure Architect within our Infrastructure practice, you will lead the design and technical delivery of enterprise-scale solutions into the public, hybrid, and private cloud environments. You will apply your consulting expertise in advising clients and designing systems to support customer needs. This role also assists with customer relationships, proposal development, and pre-sales activities. You are a leader and are responsible for the team working on projects of moderate-to-large size and complexity.
Please note – Applicants need to be Australian Citizens.
* Design the strategy to manage Client IT Infrastructure
* Support clients to design, build and run an agile, scalable IT infrastructure that is standardized and optimized to deliver operational efficiencies
* Improve employee and workplace performance and meet dynamic business demands
* Apply infrastructure improvements across the workplace, network, datacentre, and operations as well as provide resources to manage and run the infrastructure on a managed or capacity services basis.
Your proven experience in Cloud transformation, including platform design and transition, application modernization and coexistence coupled with your experience leading technology infrastructure projects of significant size and complexity is foundational to this role. We also need you to have proven experience across a variety of technologies that may include:
* Azure architecture and implementation, including Azure Active Directory, IaaS and PaaS solutions, Network, Storage, Security, and more.
* Azure automation, IaC, templating of solutions enabling rapid and consistent deployment. Practical experience with DevSecOps would be highly regarded
* Experience in application modernization, reducing dependencies on legacy architectures, modularizing systems, and maximizing the value of cloud technologies
* Experience migrating large and complex workloads to Azure (e.g., SAP, Mainframe)
* Understanding of containerization and microservices
* Experience with opensource systems and other cloud providers (primarily AWS) would be a bonus
* Identity and Access Management
* Datacentre Operations and IT Governance
Pivotal to the role is your ability to effectively communicate complex concepts and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form. Your passion in supporting team members to learn and your growth mindset is what is required for this role. If this role speaks to who you are, then we want to speak to you.
Why choose Avanade?
At Avanade, you’re empowered with innovative thinking and armed with cutting-edge Microsoft Technology to help our clients work better and revolutionize the way they look after their customers.
* Further, faster – We know it’s important for you to keep moving forward, that’s why you’ll have plenty of training time allowed each year across the latest technologies, client solutions, and soft skills.
* More than technology – Day-to-day, you’ll work on high-profile digital projects while being surrounded by people who have a passion for delivering results for our clients and their customers.
* Real world, real career – We’re looking for passionate technology consultants who embrace change and collaboration. At Avanade, we invest in you. If you’re ready to make your career real, join us.
This is a real career for the real you in the real world. When you’re ready to make it real, join us!
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.