Kew/Melbourne – Victoria – Australia
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
The Integration Consultant works with the project implementation team to develop and support integration solutions for UKG products. The integration consultant:
• Must be able to communicate clearly and be able to read technical specifications.
• Work closely with Project Managers and Integration Team Leads, communicating and understanding goals required to complete required tasks on time and budget.
• Provide on-time status updates to the Project Manager, lead integration consultant, and the customer.
• Work in complex software and technology infrastructure environments, supporting a multi-product solution, as well as product integration.
• Work with customer via face-to-face or remote sessions, as needed, to provide integration services that meet customer requirement.
• Accurately track and submit on-time worked and administrative time in the applicable system.
• May required up to 25% travel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
• Good understanding of REST API web services technology and SQL programming. Hands on experience is a plus.
• Experience in using web service client tool, i.e. Postman, SoapUI or equivalent.
• Experience utilizing PC application software (MS Office).
• Be self-sufficient and motivated, and be able to work as part of a team.
• Ability to translate customer technical requirements into working solutions.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal (internal and external facing).
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at **www.ukg.com/careers**
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its **supplement** .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email **[email protected]** or please call1 (978) 250 9800.