Swiss Joinery are seeking a hands on Workshop Supervisor to lead our production team to produce joinery for commercial fit outs.
Reporting to the Production Managers, the Joinery Workshop Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient day to day operations of the workshop.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have :
– a solid trade background in commercial joinery or similar trade
– the ability to read and interpret joinery plans
– a high level of communication, initiative and problem solving skills
– the ability to utilise technology to plan and organise work
– experience in the supervision and co-ordination of workshop trades
Experience /knowledge of joinery specific machinery would also be well regarded.
This is hands on full-time roll at our factory in Glynde.
by 31st July 2020.