negotiable / month
Farmers Edge is a global leader in digital agriculture servicing close to 10 million hectares worldwide with precision digital solutions. Integrating paddock-centric data, easy-to-use software, state-of-the-art processing technology, predictive modeling, and advanced agronomic analytics, Farmers Edge provides growers with scalable solutions to produce more with less. Using innovative digital agronomic tools, Farmers Edge solutions focus on the sustainable production of high-yielding, high-quality crops and are designed to optimise inputs, minimise environmental impact, and protect the economic viability of the farm. From seed selection to seed yield data analytics, Farmers Edge transforms big data into timely and accurate insights to support informed decision making.
For more information about Farmers Edge, visit FarmersEdge.ca/au or FarmersEdge.ca.
Key Account Manager
Location: Operates out of our Wagga Wagga, NSW Hub.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with a great team to develop the Farmers Edge business presence with a focus on:
- Growing the commercial footprint of the business in Southern NSW;
- Developing regional commercial partnerships for ongoing and longer-term success;
- Driving a profit and productivity focused culture for our business and our customers.
- Develop an outstanding level of product knowledge by using your aptitude for detail and precision agriculture data;
- Drive profits, productivity and sustainability for your farming customers by delivering cutting edge technology;
- Develop and grow relationships with grain farmers that are focused on delivering measurable commercial benefits;
- Identify, develop, close and service new opportunities with agribusiness channel partners that share our strategic objectives;
- Develop strong internal relationships; coordinating sales, marketing, and administrative functions to assist with ongoing external client requirements;
- Work with the Farmers Edge marketing team to develop high impact collateral across multiple mediums;
- Represent the organisation at agribusiness industry, grower, and technology focused events.
What we’ll be looking for in you:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Science, Agronomy, Agribusiness, or related field;
- You have experience in the delivery and application of technology focused agriculture solutions and/or precision agriculture systems;
- You bring sales and business development experience involving interface with major agribusiness groups;
- You have a strong farming networks in the region;
- You have an understanding of digital agriculture and modern business technology platforms;
- You are highly motivated, competitive, hungry, and driven for success;
- You have a high aptitude for analyzing, interrogating, interpreting and presenting complex data sets;
- You have first class written and verbal communication skills;
- You are highly capable at delivering effective online presentations using platforms such as Zoom, Teams, Goto Meetings, Skype for Business etc.;
- Resiliency, adaptability, creativity, integrity, and desire to enjoy your work are crucial attributes.