negotiable / month
- Based in St Leonards next to train and transport hub
- Leading ASX health care company
- Permanent role
Healius is a leading Australian publicly listed healthcare company providing a broad range of healthcare services through our network of Medical, Pathology & Imaging Centres as well as IVF, Dental, Eye Clinics and Specialist Services. We share a mission to seek and sustain life-enhancing healthcare delivered by people who care.
Within our Payroll Division, we currently have a requirement for a Kronos Functional Consultant Manager to join our team. The role will be focused on providing functional and technical support for the Kronos Time and Attendance systems within Healius, including upgrade support, implementation of new businesses, pay rules and Interfaces, user support and training support.
You will need to work closely with the National Application Manager and HR in each business division as well as the Payroll Team.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Develop audit report to ensure compliance with management objectives.
- Obtain an understanding of the award/EBA that is being used in each business division.
- Assessing, maintaining and updating payrules across each business division.
- Ensure any changes in payrules are tested by the appropriate person in the business division and are paying correctly.
- Follow the Governance for Kronos changes.
- Development and delivery of robust testing plans for all work delivered. This can also included reviewing test plans to ensure QA controls are in place.
- Review system regularly and identify where improvements can be made.
- Communicate regularly with the group to ensure the system is maintained correctly and it’s needs are met, upgrades are applied when required.
- Functional responsibility for identifying and implementing all Kronos business needs including, clocks, modules etc. with the Kronos vendor.
- Responsible for the control of change requests.
- Involve IT in all change management.
- Liaise with business divisions and payroll teams in relation to the work that needs to be executed.
Suitable candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
- Expert user of Kronos WFC – both the application and the database.
- Understanding of interfaces between the payroll system and Kronos and vice versa.
- Ability to communicate with management and understand strategic needs.
- Ability to create Payrules in consultation with divisional HR.
- Knowledge of end-to-end development processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of SQL and expert Excel skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Kronos Workforce Dimensions.
- Preferably some experience with Forecasting and Scheduling.
- Knowledge of SAP HR Payroll System.
If you have the skills and experience to perform in this role and would like to be part of a company that is inspired to care for health and well-being at every stage of life, then click on “apply for this job” or email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed