Emmaus College Rockhampton is a co-educational Catholic College in the heart of Rockhampton. The College offers a tailored journey designed to support students at pivotal points in their young lives. The separate Middle School and Senior School campuses provide extensive facilities and create learning environments designed to nurture and empower the students that they serve.
About the role
This is a term time continuing position (15 HPW) commencing in Term 4, 2020. The Laboratory Assistant will provide support to the Science Teaching programs of the school. Tertiary qualifications at certificate level or equivalent knowledge, qualifications and experience relevant to the position may be required.
The successful applicant will have relevant experience and an understanding of, and a commitment to, the ethos of Catholic Education. In addition, you will have excellent time management skills, well developed interpersonal skills and a high proficiency of computer skills.
What we offer
* Competitive salary
* Salary packaging options
* Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (in a co-contribution arrangement)
* Modern facilities and resources
* Professional Renewal Leave
* Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
* Deferred Salary Scheme
* Corporate health insurance
* Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
* Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
* Current Suitability Card/ Positive Notice Letter
* First Aid Certificate, CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Training (ACECQA approved)