We have two fulltime Language Teacher positions available to commence in Term 1, 2021, with the requirement to teach across the Junior and Senior Schools.
The first position is for a French Teacher who will have proven experience with teaching Stage 6.
The second position is for a French Teacher with the desirable capability to teach Japanese.
To be successful you will need to possess and demonstrate:
• Appropriate teaching qualifications and accreditation in NSW
• Comprehensive knowledge of the NSW Curriculum and its recent developments
• Evidence of high level student outcomes up to the HSC
• A high standard of competency, proficiency and innovation as a classroom teacher
• Commitment and skills in digital literacy
• The capacity to cater for different learning needs
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good administrative skills, with a high level of flexibility and adaptability
• A commitment to the strategic direction and ethos of the School
Interested applicants should familiarise themselves with the School’s Strategic Plan ‘Next Generation Teaching and Learning’, available on our website at www.ccgs.nsw.edu.au. It is expected that every member of staff will commit to the Strategic Plan and will participate in the professional learning expectations of the School.
All teaching staff at Central Coast Grammar School are expected to take part in the whole life of the School, including participation in Outdoor Education and involvement in cocurricular school activities.
The school complies with the requirements of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012. The position requires the successful applicant to have a valid Working with Children Check in accordance with the Act, prior to employment.