Talenza are currently assisting a growing organisation to source a Lead DevOps Engineer to join their team locally in Sydney.
This company has a clear and strategic technology roadmap that is looking to host the majority of their systems in cloud and utilize the use of cloud native tools.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer you will be supporting a growing development team, building out cloud solutions and maintaining a large AWS environment.
– Work closely with Software Engineering teams to design, build, deploy; cloud, application and on-prem infrastructure
– Champion the build of CI/CD pipeline
– Support engineering teams to design, test, debug software solutions
– Configure, document, deploy and monitor cloud operations environment
– Understand, implement and automate security controls and governance processes
– Experience working in a Lead/ Senior DevOps position.
– Strong technical experience using AWS services; Ec2, S3, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, ElasticBeanstalk, VPC.
– Strong understanding of .Net frameworks.
– Experience with CI/CD tools; Ansible, Octopus,Chef, TeamCity
– Experience with Infra-as-code tools; CloudFormation, Terraforom.
– Experience working in hybrid environments across on-prem and in-cloud infrastructure
– Understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems
If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity with an organisation with natural growth, them please apply within.
Upload Resume | Portfolio File types (doc, docx, pdf, rtf, png, jpeg, jpg, bmp, jng, ppt, pptx, csv, gif) size up to 5MB
Upload Cover letter File types (doc, docx, pdf, rtf, png, jpeg, jpg, bmp, jng, ppt, pptx, csv, gif) size up to 5MB