negotiable / month
- Immediate Start
- Western Sydney
- Permanent Role
Our client is a small locally run, family owned civil company. The team has years of experience & expertise who can work across several projects.
Our client has simple set of values; high-quality work, high-quality customer service and efficient project planning & execution which spans across all size of projects.
This role is an autonomous role where you are able to take the lead in pricing civil projects.
- Estimating civil projects
- Networking and building up key relationships
- Build a solid pipeline of projects & clients
- Develop a diverse portfolio from civil construction, roadworks, landscape, earthworths to dams & water storage.
- Full control over the tender process, preparing proposals, and database management
- Negotiate offers and quotations with suppliers/subcontractors to secure favourable prices
- Develop procurement schedules and regular reviews.
- Provide accurate cost estimates for projects, including but not limited to labour cost, machinery cost, materials, subcontractors’ cost and the timeline
- Attend tender meeting, on-site inspections and clarification discussions as required
- Work closely with the teams to ensure project outcomes and objectives are achieved
- Over 5 years’ estimating experience in the civil industry
- Well networked who understands a range of projects
- Well organised and an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong team player who is driven to achieve results
- Proven experience in estimating Civil projects
- Sales orientated – looks for opportunities to win new business
This is a great opportunity to take a lead role and develop both your career in a company that will provide you full support with each step. If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW or call 0417 360 360 for a confidential discussion. Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed