Catholic Education SA (CESA) is embarking on a significant period of innovation and change as it responds to the demands and opportunities emanating from the South Australian Commission for Catholic Schools (SACCS) Strategy for Leading Catholic Education to New Levels of Excellence (the Strategy).
Working with the School Quality and Performance Section, the following fixed term education specialist positions are available in the Learning and Curriculum Team on the CESA Positions Vacant website for application:
• Educational Data Analyst
• OSHC Supported Playgroups and Preschools Advisor
• Pathways and Transition Advisor
• Education Advisor: Technologies
• Education Advisor: Early Years
• Education Advisor: Primary Years
• Education Advisor: Middle Years
• Education Advisor: Senior Years
• Education Advisor: EALD and International Education
• Education Advisor: Language and Cross Curriculum Priorities
If you are interested in developing your career with CESA and would like to discover more information on the above positions, including all Position Information Documents and other required forms, please visit our website.
Appointments will be subject to Working with Children screening processes.
Applications for each position will only be considered for those who apply through CESA Positions Vacant application process.
Your must include which position(s) you are applying for in your application. Any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 14 August 2020 at 4.00pm
Please note: only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.
CESA is committed to providing a child safe and child friendly environment. CESA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.