We are currently seeking a motivated Lease Administration Manager to work within our successful Occupier Services team where you will be responsible for the day to day management of a corporate property portfolio within Australia and maintain close liaison with portfolio clients and foster an efficient, harmonious and close working relationship.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage the team of Lease Administrators.
- Deal with the day to day portfolio management requirements, including reconciling and approving invoices.
- Participate in the maintenance of a detailed property database providing summary details of property leases.
- Resolve disputes surrounding facilities management obligations and where necessary instruct legal to serve notice to enforce Lessor obligations.
- Input into monthly client reporting and budget/forecast preparation and prepare and provide ad hoc reports as requested by Client.
- Update database on a regular and timely basis.
- Action all fixed increase and CPI increases on all leases within the designated portfolio.
- Respond to changes of lessor details / payment requirements.
- Preparation of detailed Lease Abstracts.
- Accounts support as required and directed by Account Director.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recent Property Management experience working within a commercial and/or Industrial property portfolio.
- Experience in property administration including a thorough understanding of common commercial & industrial leasing practice, legislation, procedures and terminology.
- University degree qualified (desired however not essential) & current Real Estate Certificate/License
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar role
- Intermediate with Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and MS-Project)
This rewarding role will provide you with the opportunity to develop your career with an industry leader while working in a dynamic, friendly culture where you will be encouraged and supported in your endeavours.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV or call Laura Hahn – Senior Recruitment Executive on 02 9017 6948 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.