- Would you like a flexible rewarding career where you make an important difference everyday?
- We are currently seeking enthusiastic, passionate and above all caring individuals to join our Live-In Care team in Tamworth.
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your care experience to promote independence in the home whilst enabling your client to live life to the fullest, then this could be what you’ve been waiting for.
About the position:
- Live-in Care roster supporting older client with acquired brain injury
- Flexibility to negotiate a roster to maximise your work/life balance
- Working with a team of Live-In carers with 2 assigned to every 24 hour block
- McLean Care assists over 1000 people throughout the New England and North West and are dedicated to providing care, support and housing options which enable individuals to continue living the lifestyle of their choice.
- Access to regular training and support
- Become part of a growing team that share similar values of Respect, Courage and Compassion
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Any stream) or equivalent
- Current and valid Driver’s Licence plus own vehicle
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Current Police Check
- Relevant industry experience in either disabilitiesa or in-home care
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.