At Schneider Electric we offer a flexible work environment enabling you to take control of how you get your work done. Your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners.
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
Based at our Plant in Benalla, Northern Victoria, we have an opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader to join our team.
In this capacity, you will lead the team responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance of all production tools and equipment across the plant ensuring all on-site maintenance is carried out in a timely and efficient manner. Key responsibilities will include:
* Co-ordinating and organising work flow through the area
* Liaising with other departments to seek quick resolution to issues, gain information, and share information
* Managing information regarding parts, plans, etc for the work area
* Leading by example ensuring a hands on approach in all areas of the maintenance department
* Generation of NPP requests as required to ensure critical parts stock is maintained.
* Ensuring maintenance stock levels are correct and cycle counted on a regular basis
* Document Training to Work Instructions for team members and apprentices, ensuring consistency of processes
* Ensuring safe work practices are followed, i.e. LOTO, JSA’s etc.
Whilst we do not want to narrow the field, we do believe that the successful candidate will possess a relevant trade qualification in addition to significant maintenance experience gained within a Manufacturing environment. Experience in supervising or leading a team is preferable.
Equally critical is your energy, highly developed communication skills, strength in time management and ability to deal with difficult situations and pressurized situations.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
**Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.**
*Primary Location:* AU-Victoria-(Regional) – Benalla
*Unposting Date:* Jul 4, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
*Req ID:* 005492