Based a Logan, this manufacturing company produces the finest homeware products on the market, with a thriving manufacturing and wholesale business involved in import and retail for the Australian market. Family owned, they have around a hundred employees and plans to expand.
- Reporting to the General Manager with dotted line to the CFO, this is an advancement opportunity with pathways to Financial Controller or Commercial Manager.
- The role will suit someone who can think strategically, solve problems, improve processes, business efficiencies and effectiveness
- Prepare and deliver monthly management reporting to the business, including clear interpretation of actual results, communication of drivers and implications for future financial performance
- Capex management – constantly assess the application of Group accounting policies around capitalisation of development costs, seek out opportunities, assess potential risks and support the Tax R&D incentive process
- Consistently review and assess Finance’s reporting and operational processes in providing information to stakeholder groups, ensuring that information is being compiled accurately and efficiently
- Work collaboratively to continuously improve the speed and automation of financial data capture, reconciliation, reporting, analysis and insight generation
- We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic and flexible accountant with a high degree of initiative.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Previous experience with a chartered firm
- Previous experience setting up inventory and systems improvement