Southern Cross Personnel
negotiable / month
An outstanding opportunity awaits you!
Our Client, an established family business, located in Five Dock, NSW is looking for a full-time Mechanic with European vehicle experience.
Due to growth, the dealership is looking for an additional qualified service technician to join the team at their Inner West Sydney city suburb location.
About the Role …
- Full-time position for the right candidate
- Salary of between $55,000-65,000 pa + plussuperannuation
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting vehicle diagnostics, service and repairs
- Completing repair work and/or maintenance as per the repair order to dealership and brand requirements
- Adhering to checklists and quality control standards
- Test-driving vehicles after repairs are complete
- Keep up to date with mandatory factory training
About you …
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Technical qualifications as an automotive technician/mechanic in desired brands
- 2 + years’ experience preference with vehicle diagnostics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Current South Australian Drivers Licence
- The ability to work as part of a team that supports each other and is committed to delivering a high standard of workmanship and customer service
- European prestige vehicle experience – preferred
If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!