Reputable Building Services consultancy based in North Sydney who have a diverse portfolio of projects. Perfectly located next to public transport and amenities.
This role requires a tech-savvy individual to work on projects, and be part of a team producing mechanical building services drawings using revit, while coordinating with other disciplines and taking a holistic approach to development of a project.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Involvement in a wide variety of project types of small, medium and large scale.
• Predominantly working on commercial, high-rise residential, schools and mixed-use building projects.
• Ability to produce revit drawings to a high standard.
• Delivering quality documents to a high standard using company systems
The successful applicant will ideally have:
Good revit skills with at least 3 years solid experience using the software.
• CAD (certificate/diploma) or tertiary qualifications – desirable.
• Minimum 2years experience on Australian projects producing Mechanical designs/models.
• Good multidisciplinary knowledge of building services.
• Ability to positively assist other disciplines regarding integrated design and coordination.
• Capability to work to deadlines and work independently when required.
• Good oral and written communication skills
How to Apply Please hit apply, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org