WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You will be responsible for a broad, dynamic portfolio, covering multiple consumer mindsets and marketplaces.
Your main deliverable will be creating and delivering ‘marketplace right’ financial plans that align with the overall pacific business strategy as well as creating comprehensive stock and sales plans (SSP) with a focus on retail sales, margin & E2E inventory for accounts with data.
A typical month will include:
– Adjusting and aligning Merchandise Financial Plans based on targets and actuals
– Defining location consumer demand, revenue, receipt and inventory plans for planned account with data,
– Reconciling assortment plans with merchandise financial plans and align to consumer architecture
– Contract management/forecasting in conjunction with Assortment Planner and Marketplace team to drive financial plans and inventory goals
– Delivering clear insight on risks and opportunities to the wider business with robust recommendations/action plans.
Clear, concise storytelling and the ability to influence and engage key stakeholders across the business is critical to the success of this role.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You’ll report to the Pacific NSP/Marketplace Partner Planning Director and work closely with the Assortment Planners in your team and also stay connected to the wider Merchandise Financial Planners and succeed through your ability to collaborate and drive best practice.
You’ll work cross functionally with Marketplace Merchandising and Account teams to drive strategic vision and to deliver in season results, your role will be critical in feeding worksteams through Finance, Operations and Demand and Supply Management (DSM) functions.
As well as internal stakeholders, you’ll engage with key retailer’s buying and planning teams in seasonal planning conversations to plan the business.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Retail, Marketing or related field
• 2 years+ retail planning experience, in a vertical retail or wholesale environment
• Merchandise planning experience is highly desirable
• Strong Excel skills essential
• Proven success on management multiple planning groups.
• Comprehensive understanding of retail math required
• Strong influencing and stakeholder management experience
• Ability to work across a matrix environment
Role location is flexible and consideration will be given to candidates from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Merchandise Financial Planner to define and manage multi season financial plans by gender and marketplace to ensure consumer demand is met and a pull market is maintained. The Merchandise Financial Planners goal is to optimize demand and supply through optimal top-down financial planning which captures true marketplace demand, delivering profitable sustainable growth and inventory prooductivity for Nike and our partners. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion and are seeking someone that can lead a complex business with courage and passion.
Our best Merchandise Financial Planners step up to address difficult issues, operate effectively in the face of ambiguity, think strategically and develop innovative ideas to promote success.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.