Requisition Number: 43749 City: Gold Coast & Byron Bay Department: Operations
In this role you’ll work closely with the brand merchandising teams, building assortment plans, forecasting sales and demand to ensure each season is successful. You’ll own the process from the initial hindsighting of the previous seasons, through the entire buying process, handing off the season once the last PO is raised. This is a busy role working across two brands, and will be working through a large system integration project, providing you with unique exposure and the opportunity to learn new software. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Retail or Demand Planner to gain experience in a large global business with a suite of lifestyle brands.
As part of the global Boardriders business you’ll gain unique industry exposure, work with amazing brands and be part of a team of subject matter experts sharing their knowledge. We live and breathe the lifestyle that our brands represent, we wear the product to the office and work with likeminded people who are passionate about what they do. The hard work we put in is truly valued.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Previous experience in a merchandise planning role, ideally in a vertical fashion business
• Experience working in a fast paced, multi-channel, multi-brand environment
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in merchandise planning, OTB management and ROI principles
• Data driven decision making skills
• Strong communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
• Exceptional time management and organisational skills
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience with SAP will be highly regarded
Send us your application today! Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!