Apply now Job no: 492475
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Sydney South West & M5 Corridor
Categories: Head Office
Lowes is an iconic family-owned brand operating nationally for over 120 years and have grown to become Australia’s largest menswear retailer.
We were also the winner of the Retail Employer of the year three years in a row (2018, 2019 & 2020).
As a Merchandise Planner in our menswear division, you will be joining our expanding Planning team based at our Sydney Head office and will report into the Head of Planning. You will be driven to succeed, have demonstrated business acumen and exceptional commercial results; excel in forecasting, interpreting market trends and executing strategic trading plans to exceed targets and deliver growth.
What you’ll do
- Manage, coordinate and control Menswear stock nationally.
- Liaise and communicate with Suppliers on weekly basis for ongoing and seasonal orders
- Work closely with the buying and broader team
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget, maintain the Open-to-Buy (OTB)
- Ensure accurate and timely ordering and inventory information is maintained, monitored, reviewed and communicated
- Forecast stock requirements to maximise revenue, margin and stock turn performance
What we offer
- Ongoing development – ongoing training, support and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary package – attractive salary package
- Work/life balance – with a strong culture inspired by family values, we focus on work/life balance with reasonable work hours.
- Discounts – an extremely favourable staff discount so you can save your hard earned cash
- Supportive environment – receive ongoing recognition and support whilst having a real sense of ownership of your store
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Solid experience as a Merchandise Planner in a retail environment
- Experience in the apparel industry and a clear understanding of end to end supply chain would be advantageous
- Experience with financials and advanced reporting skills essential
- Advanced computer skills including MS Excel
- Experience with Epicor, Maple Lake or Pronto would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Be proactive with a high attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving ability and analytical skills
Advertised: 10 Sep 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Lowes is celebrating its 120th birthday! As a proud Australian icon, Lowes continues to offer well-made clothing at affordable prices. The company has grown from humble beginnings in 1898 to over 200 stores nation-wide whilst still being 100% Australian and family owned. Today, Lowes offers much more than just menswear. Come and discover our many products online or at a store near you.
NEW SUBSCRIBERS,GET 10% OFFYOUR FIRST ORDER.