negotiable / month
- Premium CBD based portfolio
- Initial 12 month contract
- Salary up to $150k inc super
Our client is an outstanding WA based property group with a diverse and evolving portfolio that includes the development and management of quality retail, commercial, land and hospitality properties across Western Australia. With a focus on sustaining strong client relationships, you will be entering a collaborative work space within a high performing team & culture.
This rare and exciting opportunity is for an Office Building Portfolio Manager to provide holistic oversight and leadership with a key focus on Financial Management, Leasing, Property Management, Lease Administration, Team Building and Compliance for long-term asset performance.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Prepare annual budgets including income and expenditure figures, reviews, forecasting, and reporting, with input from Property Managers and Facility Managers.
- Manage outstanding arrears with tenants
- Negotiate to secure lease and incentives on behalf of the client for all new tenants, renewals, options to lease, relocations and refurbishments.
- Provide day to day management across the portfolio.
- Develop sustainable relationships with both tenants and owners.
- Provide daily property management across the portfolio.
- Attend to maintenance issues and liaise with tenants and landlords whilst working closely with the property management team
- Provide leadership as a senior representative to ensure professional operational management across the portfolio.
- Actively manage your direct report in relation to their professional development to ensure consistency across the portfolio.
- Develop annual plans for lobby and pop up events for each asset.
- Conduct process reviews, making recommendations for improvements to processes and procedures, to ensure best practice in accordance with property investment plan objectives.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in Commercial Property Management role.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing teams.
- Demonstrated experience within office environment.
- Strong financial acumen with experience in accounting and reporting
- A proven track record of growing and developing high performing teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders through extensive analysis and delivery of business plans
If you have the required experience, please apply below. Alternatively, you can email a CV and covering letter to [email protected] or call Hannah Byrne on 0414 144 366 for a confidential discussion. Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed