1. Meet the sales target by setting and managing global and regional sales status and strategy.
2. Set operation strategies such as changing solution specifications and planning for upgrades, and manage for these strategies.
3. Maintain competitiveness by setting and managing solutions’ and services’ pricing strategies.
4. Maintain and promote the services by building operation strategies regarding performance management, statistics or big-data analysis, CS(Customer Service) and VOC(Voice of Customer) management, etc.
**Role and Responsibilities**
1. [Sales strategy setting] Assist in the business growth strategy setting and portfolio, and check the global or regional sales status analysis and sales strategy to meet the sales target.
2. [Operation strategy] Support to build the operational strategies such as changing solution specifications and planning for upgrades.
3. [Price management] Support the solution’s pricing policy and strategy.
4. [Partner management] Assist in creating more opportunities for selling in-house solutions by building relationships with partners to learn customer’s needs and managing partners by region(via training, events, etc.).
5. [Service operation] Assist in the operation strategies such as performance management, statistics or big-data analysis and CS(Customer Service) and VOC(Voice of Customer) management to maintain and promote the services.
**Skills and Qualifications**
• Acquires and applies job skills and learns the company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks that are routinely/semi-routinely in nature
• Normally follows established procedures on work. Requires instructions on tasks
• Typical entry point for high school or vocational college graduates
**Job Alerts** : If you would like to be notified of new opportunities when they are posted, please click here at https://sec.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Samsung_Careers/jobAlerts . You will be asked to create an account first if you do not already have one.
**Samsung Electronics** is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
**Since being established in 1969** , Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at ( https://news.samsung.com/global/ ).