BUSY At Work has over 40 years experience in launching careers and getting people into work. The largest Australian Apprenticeship Network Support provider in Queensland, BUSY At Work has offices throughout Queensland and excellent connections with industry employers throughout our region.
Our client is a design painting business that has always operated under strong values aimed at exceeding client needs. They are currently seeking a 1st/2nd or 3rd Year Painting & Decorating Apprentice to complete their qualification.
Based in Cairns, we are seeking a motivated and reliable person looking to gain practical on-the-job experience while gaining their Certificate III in Painting & Decorating.
You must have:
– A current manual Driver’s License and reliable car;
– A positive attitude and a willingness to learn;
– A love of physical work both indoors and outdoors;
– Graduated Year 12;
– White Card
What’s in it for you:
– You will receive a nationally recognised qualification that can lead to your career success;
– Have Practical, on-the-job experience that employers are looking for;
– Receive Weekly pay – you earn while you learn;
– Will learn from experienced trainers who will develop your skills to fulfil your potential in a friendly environment.
The Apprentice will apply paint by brush and roller, apply texture coat paint finishes, apply clear stains, match specified paint colours, apply decorative finishes, apply wall paper and treat lead paint hazards.
– Working Days/Hours: Monday to Friday – 40 hour week.
APPLY NOW to be considered!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.