Page Personnel Australia
negotiable / month
We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Finance Sector.
- complete manual calculations for bonuses, redundancies and terminations
- take on all end of pay and month-end responsibilities including reconciliations and GL
- complete analysis and reporting to a local, national and international leadership level
- be the local point of contact for payroll queries
- complete all payroll related HR administration (new employee setup, changes to employee data etc.
- lead projects associated with ongoing system and process efficiency, compliance and best-practice.
- take a lead role in the upcoming implementation of a new HRIS
- offer in-depth payroll processing experience in similarly comprehensive and complex functions (multiple sites, agreements etc.)
- be able to demonstrate your capacity for and success in standalone payroll position taking on end of pay and month-end responsibilities
- have completed project-driven work around payroll governance, compliance, best-practice, processes, systems etc.
- be able to demonstrate your ability to work independently, with confidence and in a proactive fashion
- consider payroll to be a customer-service / customer-centric function
- be able to demonstrate you are a confident, high-performing payroll professional with a passion for continuous improvement