Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest national healthcare recruitment solutions provider. With a large client base, we endeavor to ensure we have enough work to go around! We pride ourselves on valuing our employees by supporting and encouraging them, every step of the way! Our company strives for excellence in all we do and to help us along, we need people like you!
Role and experience of PCA
To meet our clients needs, we require the following level of experience for your application to be successful:
– PCAs must have at least 6 months paid experience in Australia or, a current Bachelor / Diploma of Nursing Student who has completed their Aged Care Placement.
Benefits of working with Healthcare Australia
– Shifts available in Bendigo at a wide range of Public & Private facilities including; AM, PM & ND
– Flexibility to decide when and where you work
– Choice of weekly pay or QuickPay service to receive payments within 48hrs of a shift
– Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
– Free Criminal Record Check
– Free Uniforms
– Free Online and Practical education packages that equal CPD points
– Easy to use eHCA app – update availability, self-allocate option & electronic time sheets
To learn more about Healthcare Australia’s benefits and culture, visit our website https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/