Area of expertise:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Role Overview – As a PowerApps Developer, you utilise your in-depth technical knowledge of the Power Platform to solve complex business problems. You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to design and implement Power Platform solutions on complex projects in medium to large enterprises.
You must be an Australian citizen with Baseline security clearance or should be eligible for a Baseline security clearance.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
– Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
– Leverage technical expertise to Design and Implement Power Platform based solutions
– Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
– Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
– Technical design and solution development
– Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
– Assist in sales activities and planning as required
– Work under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process
– Travel as needed. You will be required to travel based on Project requirements.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
– Experience in Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service.
– Azure DevOps.
– A good understanding of UI/UX concepts.
– Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
– Experience with cross-platform mobile application development is desirable.
– A solid understanding of relational database concepts.
– Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
Your non-technical skills include:
– Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
– Consulting experience working with external clients.
– Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
– Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
– SFIA Level 3 and above
Preferred Education Background : Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related field
Any of the following certifications are highly desirable.
Preferred Years of Work Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in Power Platform. 5+ years of experience in Dynamics CRM or Office 365 implementations or .Net development.