Macquarie Park – New South Wales – Australia
Professional Services and Consulting
An opportunity to lead a team of Consultants and Project Managers in a hugely successful and growing business. Our market leading solution ‘Workforce Ready’ is designed for small to medium sized organisations and combines the power of workforce management and human capital management in one unified cloud platform to help our customers manage their entire workforce from pre-hire to retire.
You’ll effectively deploy team resources to provide configuration and consulting services to our customers, leveraging our unique in-house methodology to provide “best in class” quality and time to value, and create and sustain a culture of highly engaged employees, continual process improvement, and superior customer experience.
Your proven business acumen within the Software As A Service industry alongside your demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement and driving process improvement will ensure your success in this role, and will be highly visible amongst the senior leadership of our business.
• Manage the performance of your team against all established team benchmarks and metrics, providing coaching and constructive feedback to improve performance
• Ensure team members consistently apply our methodology and best practices, and work collaboratively
• Oversee the day to day functions of the team to ensure delivery of accurate project status reports, forecasts and timely completion of implementation services across the team’s portfolio
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives across team, resulting in increased productivity, high scalability, and a superior customer experience in assigned engagements
• Identify and manage escalation risks, and work cross-functionally to establish mitigation plans
• Collaborate with other functional leaders to develop and implement tactical plans in support of revenue, performance goals and customer satisfaction scores
• Develop a highly engaged employee culture, centered on employee development with consistent coaching and feedback provided to help employees attain development goals
Ideally, you’ll have:
• Experience in a Professional Services or consulting leadership role
• Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement and driving process improvement
• Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills, particularly at executive level
• Ability to consistently manage and execute on multiple, critical project simultaneously
• Established history of driving employee engagement through coaching and mentoring
• Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
• Proven escalation management skills
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at **www.ukg.com/careers**
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View **The EEO is the Law poster** at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its **supplement** at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the **Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision** at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters **here** at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email **KronosCareers@kronos.com** or please call1 (978) 250 9800.