negotiable / month
Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
- Ability to plan strategically and to provide deep technical knowledge and experience of cloud services evidenced by experience of cloud-based implementations of large ERP and/or core processing in an Australian Government environment
- reference architectures, connectivity and interoperation, sovereignty of data, Australian Cyber Security Centre guidance, and the relationship of these with a deep understanding of current cloud offerings from each major vendor;
- Understanding of key requirements in designing and managing multiple environments, traffic throughput, and service levels, and the security domain
- Designing the management of non-functional requirements – availability, maintainability, scalability, connectivity, et al
- Designing the network and cloud capabilities and controls to enable secure integration between a managed cloud ‘core’ with ‘edge’ SaaS software products. In the GovERP context this is the SAP S4/HANA core with ‘value add’ or ‘edge’ software products across at least four domains – Contractor Management, Travel Management, Procurement Management and HR non-core services
IT Skills and Experience:
- Drive deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are successfully deployed in the cloud.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with an ability to drive decisions required to authorise the right technical and purchasing outcomes.
- Ability to be highly engaged with the program, stakeholders and the Lead Architect while delivering initial cloud infrastructure strategy and planning documents.
- Demonstrated high level technical capability with the ability to describe the likely implementation patterns across reference architectures, elasticity and virtualisation, connectivity and security (network and devices, environments, gateways, bandwidth considerations, controls), to deliver infrastructure and services capabilities in conformance with the cloud infrastructure strategy.
- Experience in establishing strong stakeholder communicating effectively with senior leaders.
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, to produce consistently high-quality work.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement while maintaining an effective team leadership approach.
- Delivery of at least two implementations of cloud-based services, preferably for a large Australian Government Department.
- Ability to obtain, but preferably currently holding, an existing Australian Government security clearance.
- At least 10+ years of experience in cloud infrastructure and cloud products design and implementation experience, preferably delivering ERP services.
- STEM based degree.
- Knowledge to develop and lead IRAP and other compliance requirements;
- Understanding of, and experience with migration concepts and tools;
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) services – design and development;
- Public sector experience; and
- Ability to work well in a diverse team culture.
Experience in a similar role
- Baseline Security Clearance
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to [email protected]