negotiable / month
- Generous salary package
- Melbourne location
- Global company with success in 30+ countries
Our client is a global company and Tier One organisation. They are seeking to appoint a Procurement Manager for their Melbourne Office and take control of their operations here in Australia and New Zealand.
The key responsibilities will include
- Responsible for all procurement activities for service, corporate and procurement governance area.
- Accountable for the end to end sourcing activities for service and corporate categories of spend and for ensuring orders the right level of stock for all service sites
- Strategically drive spend management in the Service side and lead all activities for the Service business including management of spare parts ordering process
- Develops and deploys the procurement category strategy and plan for all indirect categories according to business requirements.
The candidate requirements
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have experience in MRP
- Knowledge of spare parts in a service environment and understands the associated export and import control arrangements required
- Has an awareness and experience of warehousing and inventory management including Supply Chain principles and can apply this to his/her relevant area
- Ability and experience working in a complex matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple work packages and projects
Apply Now – or –