Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play. We are a great place to work, our flexible work environment enables you to take control of how you get your work done. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
Based at Macquarie Park in Sydney and reporting to the EAJPI Regional Category Manager, we have a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience real estate professional to join our team as a procurement specialist. Responsible for the leading and implementation of effective and efficient strategic sourcing opportunities, strategies and synergies with respect to; systems, processes, and category management for indirect procurement particularly relating to real estate matters.
This position is also seen as the internal SME providing best practices on; managing vendor risk, performance and relationships, in addition to meeting regulatory requirements, aimed at achieving targeted financial benefit.
**Specific areas of responsibility include:**
* Strategic Sourcing and Category Planning
* Business and Stakeholder Alignment
* Supplier Integration/Supplier Relationship Management
* Buying/Procurement Management and Oversight
* Bench-marking and Reviewing Industry & Category Best Practices
* Financial Planning and Reporting
* Sourcing Life Cycle Management
**We believe that the following will be key to your success:**
* A solid track record in Real Estate is essential
* Tertiary qualifications in supply chain related discipline, an MBA would be advantageous
* A solid track record working with commercial leases, running tender activities and a broad knowledge in building & construction
* Extensive experience negotiating with landlords and suppliers
* Ideally you will come from a large facilities management organization or in-house real estate
* You will have worked in a similar capacity within a large complex and matrix structured MNC
That’s the job stuff, but equally critical is your energy, curiosity, customer focus and ability to collaborate extensively, remaining a selfless and committed team player.At Schneider Electric your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners.
Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results. We’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
**All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.**
*Primary Location:* AU-New South Wales-Sydney – Macquarie Park
*Unposting Date:* Jun 23, 2019, 3:59:00 PM
*Req ID:* 005AY0