Responsible for the development and execution of marketing initiatives for CooperVision and private label brands. Responsible for strategic planning, forecasting, promotional activity, product messaging and branding for all current and future products within specified portfolio. Manages the product line and achieves objectives under general guidance from the Marketing Manager. Will support Marketing Manager in various roles relating to the overall management of CooperVision and private label brands. The position has a significant impact on sales revenue and market share of CooperVision products for the region.
* In conjunction with Marketing Manager, develops marketing strategies and plans for all delegated brands and products.
* Responsible for development and implementation of advertising, sales collateral and digital assets for specific brands by working with broader marketing team and agency partners
* Develops fiscal sales budgets for all managed products.
* Serves as key interface with sales organisation to ensure that managed brand marketing strategies are well communicated and executed and that all necessary support is available to ensure effective execution.
* Coordinates monthly demand forecast with Marketing Manager.
* Evaluates and analyses competitive trends and market dynamics to ensure competitive positioning and develops appropriate response.
* Analyses market trends and competitor initiatives and makes necessary recommendations for management.
* Participates in unplanned re-forecasting as necessary.
* Leads new products and program development teams as needed.
* Works with Regional Marketing Team as required on strategic product initiatives.
* Develops and implements sales promotions and advertising campaigns to support promoted brands.
* Participates in the annual development of ANZ objectives as set out in the long range strategic plan.
* Performs other duties related to marketing and/or product management and value added services as required.
* Co-travels with Business Development Managers as needed.
*Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: *
* Excellent communication (oral and written)
* Customer orientation
* Knowledge of marketing concepts, theories, principles and the ability to apply them to the eye care industry
* Computer literacy required. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
*Work Environment: *
* Normal office environment. Sedentary to light physical effort necessary to perform the job. Travel required around 5-10% – predominantly domestic.
* Minimum of 3-5 years related experience in product management.
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
**Organization:** **CVI Global Marketing*
**Title:** *Product Manager -12 month Maternity Leave Contract*
**Location:** *Australia-New South Wales*
**Requisition ID:** *NEW0004*