We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
Product managers run a team of engineers, data scientists, growth hackers, graphic designers (and other roles). They live and breathe the statistics of the product. They are responsible for writing the product specification and wire frames, and breaking that specification down into an agile development process. Ultimately, the most important thing is that they figure out how to grow the north star metric and usage for the product.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Ability to process and analyse complex data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions. Knows SQL.
- Deep understanding of the web user experience (e.g. pricing strategy, technology, user flow)
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create wire frames and mockups
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies
- 5+ years in a product manager role