Be a part of something amazing for WesternAustralia
Being a part of the Horizon Power team isabout building a better future for regional WesternAustralia. Every day Horizon Power supplies electricity toover 110,000 residents and 10,000 businesses in remote and regionalWestern Australia. Spanning a service area of 2.3 millionsquare kilometres, we are responsible for the largest geographicalcatchment of any Australian power provider.
We are passionate about delivering customer-centric energysolutions that drive regional growth, vibrant communities andensure our customers, including those in some of the most isolatedand remote communities in the world, receive cleaner, safe andreliable power.
About the role
Reporting to the ManagerCustomer Solutions the Product Manager Tariff and Community willlead the design and development of Customer Experience divisionproducts and solutions aligned to Horizon Power’s strategicinitiatives with a focus on tariff and community products andservices (including new and existing tariffs, metering services,payment options, community battery and community solar).
The key aspects of the role are:
- Increase customer choice of products and services promoting behaviour aligned to improving system & network economics
- Provide options to meet the needs of vulnerable and hardship customers
- Control key customer facing products via a structured process, including the setting of product KPI’s
- Engage with Marketing and Insights and Retail Customer Managers to improve customer satisfaction
- Engage within the business to align product design to business objectives
- Apply techniques of behavioural economics and experimentation to progressively improve products and product adoption rates
- Develop product processes and systems with stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery, billing, support and lifecycle management
- Develop supporting technologies (e.g. applications) and payment options to enhance customer experience and interaction with products and services
- Develop a deep understanding of product performance (financial, customer, operations etc) through analysis of available data
- Develop and manage the delivery of product campaigns and communication strategies to drive adoption of the product
- Drive annual product planning with input into budgeting and target setting processes
- Develop and maintain product strategy, product terms and conditions and product business rules
- Develop and manage campaign strategy and allocation of campaign spend budgets to achieve targets
In addition to sharing ourpassion, to be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary level degree qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum of 8 years in DER community or tariff management (or similar) experience
- Knowledge of energy tariffs, renewable technology and network integration
- Ability to develop product strategies aligned to organisational goals
- Previous experience of customer facing products and services
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple streams of work to deliver overall project goals
- An understanding of and ability to meet budget end of month requirements
- Ability to manage a portfolio/program of works
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers and vendors to ensure optimum economic, reliability and safety outcomes
- Be an output focused and solutions oriented team member who is capable of working in a rapidly evolving and dynamic team environment
- Ability to interrogate a data set and provide a concise analysis of that data, including key insights and communicating to a wide audience
- Ability to engage with and manage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
When you join HorizonPower, you become a part of a diverse and talented team; a group ofpeople who drive innovation, embrace collaboration, and celebrateregional Western Australia.
Horizon Power is committed to Aboriginal & Torres StraitIslander opportunity, Equal Employment opportunity, and toattracting and retaining the most talented employees who share ourpassion.
Apply now via the button below. Applications close 6pm on22 September 2020.
We reserve the right to withdraw this advert prior tothe closing date
Position No: NEW
Applications Close: 22/09/2020 6:00 PM
Work Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location: Bentley Office
Occupation: Project Management
Level: Salaried Level 8