Amazon aims to offer the largest selection to our customers. Expanding selection is therefore a key element of providing the best customer experience to our customers. The Program Manager Selection leader is responsible for improving our performance in this area for AU, collaborating with Emerging Marketplaces and Central teams to drive insights as well as implementing cross divisional initiatives to drive performance. The role offers the opportunity to work cross functionally across AU and internationally, and to have a leading voice in senior level review meetings. Its high profile gives the selection program manager a significant opportunity to influence and shape AU processes and progress in this area.
· Bachelors of Commerce, Engineering, Science, or other relevant field.
· Previous experience using SQL in a work environment.
· 5+ years experience in stakeholder management, leading initiatives, and influencing stakeholders at all level.
· Ability to balance long term strategic priorities with near term business goals.
· Dedicated or committed to creative problem solving and getting things done.
· Good “mass communication” skills for motivating, creating transparency, best practice sharing, training and coaching a group of subject matter experts.
· High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Data driven with a proficiency in analysis of large data sets to find root causes and trends independently.
· Previous experience in Retail Operations beneficial