negotiable / month
Not the job you’re looking for? Become a member of our talent community to stay connected and be informed of any new opportunities.
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist.
We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Flexible working options
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Joining our Perth team on a permanent basis as a Project Accounting Lead, you will provide high quality leadership and project support services to Project Managers and operational teams to enable improved project management and financial tracking.
You will also;
- Lead, empower and develop a team of Project Control Analysts
- Provide financial leadership, driving a high-performing culture and instilling accountability across Project Controls and Operational Finance function
- Support Project Managers and Finance Leaders through day-to-day tasks related to projects such as set up, maintenance, invoicing, revenue recognition, cash position, ETC, project forecasting and project analysis
- Provide commercial and project finance support across the project lifecycle from project assessment, review and closure
- Project maintenance including project creation, variation management, maintenance, invoicing, revenue recognition, cash position, ETC, project forecasting and project analysis
- Work with Project Managers to ensure correct project position in term of costings and forecast, and this is updated in the ERP
- Produce monthly revenue recognition in collaboration with Project Managers
- Lead the billing process, including generating pre-bills, billing maintenance and invoice generation
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful for the role you will have;
- Sound knowledge of ERP applications in relation to project accounting, including set up & maintenance, billing, revenue, ETC, forecasting, collections, inquiries and reports
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle
- Experience in project delivery business, preferably looking after a portfolio of projects
- At a minimum, 6+ years relevant experience
- Significant experience in broad financial roles
- CA or CPA qualification highly desirable
If you are looking to join a friendly and approachable team APPLY NOW!