1. Manage the Major Project’s procurement and EPC tendering program and its processes including planning and execution of tenders for EPC packages up to and including technical and commercial bid evaluations.
2. Manage and supports development of project schedules and cost estimates, bid check estimates for tender packages and Full Funding cost estimates.
3. Supports the execution of contract administration, project administration, project controls, reporting, information management, manpower resourcing and Work Program and Budget (WP&B) ensuring business activities are Company complaint.
4. Directs and supports Major Projects project teams as they lead and monitor FEED and EPC Contractor’s performance in areas of cost, schedule control, procurement and financial compliance and provides advice as necessary to make certain Company’s objectives are achieved.
5. Ensures the preparation of reports and analysis of cost and schedule across the Major Project portfolio.
6. Assesses the analysis of project work plans, schedules and critical activities, identifying potential clashes. Initiates discussions with Project Teams and assists in the development of mitigation plans to resolve issues and provide feedback to management team members as required.
7. Oversee and ensure integrity of competency assurance processes and lead efforts in bench marking and cost optimisation supporting business efficiencies.
8. Develops and manage Major Project policies and procedures to ensure business controls compliance and flawless project execution in cost and schedule reporting
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or equivalent.
12 years’ of experience in Oil & Gas Industry particularly within a project execution related environment with exposure to FEED and EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors.
3 years’ experience in supervisory role within a multi-discipline and multi-cultural team.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 50 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Execution Engineer Location Qatar Duration 24 months The Role: Provides Execution support to all project teams in… Read More Shortlist
Looking to start your career in Oil and Gas?
Be part of it, and get your
career on the right track
Looking for a new opportunity in the Infrastructure & Construction Industry?