In 2017 Schneider Electric was ranked in the Top 10 places to work in Australia and top 25 globally! We offer a flexible work environment enabling you to take control of how you get your work done. We are global specialists in energy management and automation and our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
We are pleased to offer an opportunity for an experienced **Project Controller** to join our Finance team in Macquarie Park, NSW.
Reporting to the Head of Project Controlling for the Pacific Zone, you will work with the Project Execution team to manage the financials for a portfolio of projects.
You will monitor and challenge project performance (P&L, Cash Curve, CCO GM evolution, etc) and support the Tender & Execution teams.
The implementation of all project controlling rules, methods, processes and tools will be a key responsibility.
As an ideal candidate you’ll have:
* Extensive experience in a project controls environment, managing a portfolio of projects
* The ability to identify project risks and opportunities and drive outcomes
* A strong working knowledge of accounting principles
* Proven experience in managing budgets for a portfolio of projects, monthly forecasting, accruals, percentage of completion (POC) analysis and risk analysis
* The confidence and ability to work with diverse stakeholders in a large and complex environment
* Advanced Excel skills
* Experience with SAP and Oracle PA
* A tertiary qualification in either finance, accounting, engineering or business administration
You have excellent communication skills and a strong team focus; you thrive on responsibility and challenge and enjoy working on multiple projects with diverse stakeholders to achieve outstanding results.
Highly organised and efficient, with great attention to detail, you work well autonomously and can be relied upon to meet deadlines.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration. We’re a great place to work and are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
**All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.**
**Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.**
*Primary Location:* AU-New South Wales-Sydney – Macquarie Park
*Unposting Date:* Jun 14, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
*Req ID:* 005CNU