At InfraBuild we are inspired by visions of what might be possible, of making our world a stronger, safer, more sustainable and connected place to live. We are inspired to challenge the notion of what is possible, from building the cities that we live in to the infrastructure that powers them. We’re there to collaborate and help make possibilities happen. This is how ideas take shape and innovations become reality.
InfraBuild Construction Solutions is a premier supplier of steel reinforcing solutions to tier 1 builders and mega infrastructure projects across Australia. Also servicing all levels of commercial, residential and civil construction as well as the mining, agriculture and manufacturing sectors.
About the role
As the Project Delivery Manager, you will review, monitor and report to external & internal stakeholders on project portfolio and ensure the Project Programs are delivered safely, efficiently, on time, to budget and meet the required business quality and functional requirements.
• Take responsibility for scheduling team productivity and accuracy
• Ensure the team provides the highest level of service for major projects
• Ensuring the best customer and commercial outcomes, to established the business as market leaders in scheduling and project services
About your experience
It is important that you are a driven and result focused Project professional, with proven experience in the infrastructure sector. You value developing a team and communicating effectively with stakeholders. You will gain exposure to major infrastructure projects, with a business where you can build a long-term career, enjoy stability and progresses.
• Tertiary qualified in Project Management, Engineering or Commercial
• Proven experience in Program Management
• Experience in leading large infrastructure projects
• Team leadership, coaching and development
• Strong financial management and cost control skills
• Promote Safety as a core value
Across our different business units, we offer career opportunities for people who share our drive, passion and ambition. From apprentices and graduates to experienced professionals, we are committed to offering fulfilling careers and the chance to grow as our business grows. We would love you to be part of our journey.