negotiable / month
McMahon Services is an industry leader in construction, industrial and environmental services.
We employ over 700 people Australia-wide and undertake highly challenging and rewarding construction projects throughout Australia.
With offices across Australia, we are continuing to expand opening up many exciting opportunities available. Explore your career with McMahon Services today!
We seek an exceptional Civil Project Engineer to join our Civil Division with a proven history of working as a Project Engineer on civil construction sites involving bulk earthworks, concrete structures, roads and park construction, underground services including stormwater, sewer, common service, water main, fire main projects.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, your main responsibilities will be to work closely with Project Managers and Site Supervisors on civil project sites ensuring high quality project delivery.
Work Type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, SA & NSW
Categories: Project Management
Applications Close: Ongoing
- To work with the Project Team to ensure compliance with Client and McMahon Services’ processes
- Ensure project is meeting program and resource management
- Preparation, completion and submission of ITP’s, project plans, document control and QA documentation
- Cost management including preparation of progress claims, variations and procurement
- Ensuring compliance with contract terms and conditions for project
- Effective communication and building positive relationships with clients, project team, management, suppliers and subcontractors
- Use problem solving abilities to find innovative solutions
To be successful in this role, you must have a qualification in Civil Engineering and a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Civil Project Engineer. You will be proficient in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply:
Please click on the link below and send us your resume and all applicable supporting documents with the position referenced in the subject of the email.
Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Stay up to date with “The Works”,
our projects, people and latest news