COVID-19 Update : As we all learn and adapt to the new reality brought about by COVID-19, Micro Focus is working to keep you safe. Learn more
Canberra Australia category Professional Services
Project Manager – NV1 CLEARED
Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
- Very large/ complex/ single or multiple region.
- High risk.
- High complexity legal and commercial issues.
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to themanagement.
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities with client.
- Supports early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for high risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages upper level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 40 people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides detail performance review input and development recommendations for team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree.
- 7 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Makes use of and contributes to the company’s PM Professions community.
- PMP Certified.
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Let us recommend jobs that match your skills!
Micro Focus is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship, or any other legally protected status.