negotiable / month
Project Manager – Food and Beverage, Adelaide
McMahon Services is an industry leader in construction, industrial and environmental services.
We employ over 700 people Australia-wide and undertake highly challenging and rewarding construction projects throughout Australia.
With offices across Australia, we are continuing to expand opening up many exciting opportunities available. Explore your career with McMahon Services today!
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with Food and Beverage experience to join our Industrial and Resources Construction division in Adelaide, South Australia.
The role will be Adelaide based, with extensive opportunities to support our national operations.
Work Type: Full Time
Categories: Project Management
Applications Close: Ongoing
- Develop and execute project health, safety, environmental and quality plans. Including developing JSA/SWI and undertaking project risk assessments, conducting pre-start up meetings
- Provide relevant WHSEQ information to site personnel
- Understand and meet project demands
- Provide high level customer service
- Provide strong leadership to the construction team
- Manage day to day operational aspects of the project
- Analyse and forecast project profitability, revenue, margins, rates and utilisation
- Set and manage client expectations
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Identify value adding opportunities as they relate to a specific project
- Leading a project as well as leading a team for the design process
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree qualified – Structural / Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong experience in the food and beverage construction industry
- Minimum five years project management experience
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- General understanding of regulatory requirements for electrical and safety systems
To be successful in this role, you must possess strong organisational, planning, verbal and written communication skills. You must also have the ability to follow directions and demonstrate innovative problem solving as an individual and as part of the team.
- The ability to work away may be required in this position
- A competitive salary will be offered to reflect experience and skill
- This position is open only to those eligible to work in Australia
- Applicants must be able to comply with police check and drug testing requirements
How To Apply:
Please click on the link below and send us your resume and all applicable supporting documents with the position referenced in the subject of the email.
Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Stay up to date with “The Works”,
our projects, people and latest news