The Bureau has an extensive property portfolio located throughout the Australian mainland and adjacent islands comprising 34 staffed offices, 62 weather surveillance radar sites and approximately 700 automatic weather station sites. The Property Services function is responsible for the delivery of facilities management and leasing services, together with the provision of strategic property advice ensuring that our facilities support the Bureau’s activities and outcomes.
The Property Manager – Darwin, reporting to the Regional Property Services Manager, will be responsible for property and facilities management activities of the Bureau’s property portfolio in the Northern Territory. The Property Manager will ensure that property activities are delivered that provide safe, compliant, and fit for purpose facilities for the Bureau to achieve our objectives.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
• Relevant experience in property and facilities management
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication skills
• A good understanding of the relevant laws and statutory requirements relating to the built environment
• Sound contract management skills
• A proven ability to plan, prioritise and deliver